For Immediate Use
LandaJob Press Release
LANDAJOB TO THANK FIRST RESPONDERS WITH FREE MEALS
Kansas City firefighters, police officers, EMTs , paramedics get a free meal
Overland Park, KS – When so much is being asked of first responders, two Kansas City businesses have joined forces to say ‘thank you.’ Beginning Thursday, March 26, LandaJob, a professional marketing staffing firm, in cooperation with five Jason’s Deli metro locations, will provide free meals to those on the front lines.
“In a time of seemingly endless bad news, we want to do something positive for our community,” explained Mark Perrin, LandaJob president. “Any firefighter, police officer, paramedic or EMT with appropriate identification can order a Jason’s Deli ‘first responder meal’ and we’ll cover the cost. It’s a good thing to do.” LandaJob will donate up to 3,500 meals to mark the 35th anniversary of the company. The meal includes a sandwich, chips, cookie and bottled water.
“As an independent, family-owned business, Jason's Deli has the freedom to do the right thing, every day. Today, in a world dealing with COVID-19, this is the right thing to do,” according to Brian Stevens of Jason’s Deli.
To participate in this special offer:
- First responders must provide proper identification (badge or ID card)
- Order one meal during normal business hours
- Phone orders only; specify a ‘first responder meal’
- Food can be claimed via drive-thru or curbside service
- Limit one meal per person while supplies last (up to 3500 total)
The five participating Jason’s Deli locations include:
- Downtown: 1100 S. Main St., 816-842-6655
- Northland: 9026 NW Skyview Ave, 816-994-8891
- Lee’s Summit: 1690 NW Chipman Rd, 816-246-6400
- Olathe: 16535 W. 119th St., 913-825-4422
- Overland Park: 12010 Metcalf Ave., 913-498-2255